Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Moving moving moving.

In my 21 short years of life, I have moved 7 different times. To the average military brat, that number is absolutely nothing. To the average Oklahoman however, big moves typically include moving out of their parents house, and into their college dorm room. Each new transition, whether it be across the country, or to a college campus is uniquely challenging. Now that I am "grown", well grown-ish, the lessons I've learned from my most recent move are seemingly endless!

A year and a half ago, I made a semi drastic move from the fast paced lifestyle of Northern Virginia, to a much more relaxed and simple lifestyle in Oklahoma City (Please note that in my opinion, simplicity is never a bad thing).

As I'm sure you can imagine, the lifestyle in Virginia is quite different from that in Oklahoma.  So, I've dedicated this little blog to telling stories about all of my new Oklahoma specific adventures. From new experience involving food, sports, communication and even traffic, there is a lot of new stories to share! And so let it be known that this little geographic mutt, is transforming into an Okie.  

KCH

No comments:

Post a Comment