Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Learning about blogging

There have been a lot of things I have learned about blogging, since starting this process.  In just a few short months, I can see how much I've learned about the blog world.

For one thing, I never truly knew how huge the world of blogging truly is.  For example, I never would have thought that I could potentially become a professional blogger.  How cool is it to think that writing about something intriguing  to someone else could potentially provide me an income! I don't know about you, but that is definitely something that I think is pretty cool. 

My blog has changed a lot through out the semester.  I feel like every time I publish something on my blog, I go back and make changes at least three or four times.  There is always something to make it a little better.  

I've learned a lot about making an emphasis on your blog.  Whether it be through an intriguing introductory sentence, or through strategic punctuation.  exclamation points aren't the only way to convey a point.  

Blogging is huge for my major.  It is gradually becoming more and more implemented into the news industry.  Certain mendia conglomerates have created blogs where they have certain corespondents blog.  It is another way for the media to reach an audience.  

Blogging in this class has affected me greatly.  It has forced me to do a great deal of thinking.  I have to think about what might be interesting in my life for other people to read about.  It has also been a great creative outlet for me. It is really interesting to think about all of the difference between my previous lifestyle in Northern Virginia, and my new life in Oklahoma.   

The most important lesson I've learned in this class is probably about being creative, and reaching an audience.  If I want to make any kind of impact with my writing, it is important for me to think about how I can convey a message in a creative way, and keep the audiences attention.

KCH



No comments:

Post a Comment