Monday, April 24, 2017

Land Of The Buffalo

I've made a new discovery: Buffalo's are pretty freaking cool. 

I've always thought it was interesting that the Oklahoma's state animal was the buffalo.  For the most part, I feel as though state animals are slightly underrated.  You hear more about state birds then you do animals. However, Oklahoma is quite the opposite.  

Buffalo's are everywhere. They're on T-shirts, posters, the side of highway, and one even makes an appearance as the mascot of Thunder Basketball.  

The pictures below are from my first experience seeing a buffalo in real life.  Who would have thought that such weathered looking creature, meandering slowly across the prairie would bring me so much joy.  

Bill the Buffalo (Yeah... I named him), will forever have a special place in my heart.  



KCH

No comments:

Post a Comment