Thursday, April 6, 2017

Taco Mucho?

It seems to me like there is never ending options for tacos in Oklahoma. In Virginia, if you were craving some fast Mexican, there was one, and only one option.  That option is the fine Mexican cuisine that is Taco Bell.

The very first time I ventured out to the great state that is Oklahoma, prior to my family's relocation, I couldn't help but notice that the options for a quick taco were seemingly endless.  I was completely baffled by the amount of taco joints I had to choose from. 

 When I drive from my house to school, I pass the classic Taco Bell, Taco Bueno, Del Taco, and Taco Mayo.  I feel as though it is important to express that my drive from home to school is only a five miles! 





So, for those of you that are potentially considering a geographic relocation, and have a strong and frequent hankering for Tacos, Oklahoma City is the place for you.  

KCH

No comments:

Post a Comment